Wed, 10 May|
Organised Evidence Based Care: Diabetes Program (Dubbo)
This workshop is part of a high performing primary care series of workshops and coaching workshops commissioned by Western New South Wales Primary Health Network.
Time & Location
10 May, 7:30 am – 3:00 pm ACST
Dubbo, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
About the event
The program objectives are:
- What matters in diabetes care?
- Person centred care
- Clinical perspectives
- System perspectives
- How do we measure what matters?
- Delivering care that matters?
- A learning system approach
- A one page strategy building on our strengths
- Building the care system together
- Iterative learning cycles
- Patients as partners